Thursday, April 3, 2008

Aaron lost his keys this morning


so Aaron woke us all up at the but crack of dawn this morning cuz he lost his keys.
We looked everywhere. finally, an hour later Weston found them in the coach. What a way to start the morning!
Dawson stayed home from school today with a stomach ache and i bet he wishes he went now since Weston is totally driving him insane. He is driving me crazy to!
a good thing Dawson got straight A's! i'm so proud of him .
another good thing i got 2 awesome packages in the mail today ! one from Lan thanks so much i love everything and such a surprize! the second from my secert sister at scrapdango! thank you so much i love it all ! you girls gave me the best mail day ever!
this layout is one of the 3 i have left to finsh my class. hope you like it!

1 comment:

Lan said...

I am totally impressed, you already put those supplies on paper, cute layouts! Hope you & the kiddos feel better.