Thursday, February 19, 2009

aaron's new tattoo and some scrapbook pages



final tattoo


in process




So Aaron got another tatto on sunday . he wanted to do something in memory for his dad . Will is the guy who did it ! he does an awesome job ! now Aaron wants more . He said only 3 more but , will see.
I'm back to baby sitting the baby this week and he is crazy he is sitting up crawling around and trying to pull himself up on everything . He is driving me crazy i'm going to take some pics of him in a bit and post them he is toooo cute !!!!!!!!!!!!!!



3 comments:

Angela said...

Awesome layout.
Cool tattoo!!

Lan said...

Love the tinkering ink layouts!!!, I almost bought that kit but didnt' like the bella blvd one.

That's a huge tatoo! Ouch!

Barbara Ferguson said...

Love the layouts, Amber!! The one of your daughter is absolutely gorgeous!!

I love that tattoo!! I've always wanted a hibiscus "bracelet" on my wrist. One day.......