Wednesday, March 4, 2009

just some fun pics























Weston's famous outfit boots with his shorts, so styling ! As i promised a pic of baby Tate not sitting or crawling but, standing up ! I can't believe how fast this little guy is growing.My mother in law got these awesome glasses and had each of the family take a pic here is our family and i love this one of weston alone. What i love most about this picture is how the kids have juice mustaches . Last but, not least Ahlynn shopping at the the fitness center . I have opened an etsy shop please check it out . I will be adding more stuff this afternoon.





3 comments:

Angela said...

Love the photos of you guys in your glasses. Very Cool!!!

Your Etsy shoppe is great, good luck with it.

Emilyt said...

VERY cute photos Amber! And cute journaling spots on your Etsy shop. I love those things - I think they are my true scrap addiction next to pp.

The Richmond's said...

Really cute pics of you guys in your St Patty shades! Hope you have success with your Etsy shop!