Monday, August 25, 2008

monday madness

my cute dad . I love him so much!
Lily ! the newest member of the family
the boys . this is dustin he is my cuz .
Me picking Aaron's nose ewwe!!!!!!!!!!
here are the boys with thier new cards
swap pages

group #1
group #2
group # 3


I want to share a 3 of the layouts i made for the swap over at tsr



All of these are for the generic spots . they are all basically the same they might very in color a little bit but not much . i hope everyone likes them .


some other things .


I finally took the boys at got them a library card. I know i'm a slacker . Don't get me wrong i read to my kids and we have a ton of books here but i was waiting until my 2 little ones were big enough to take care of them . Dawson was in book heaven . They also thought it was so cool that you could borrow movies. so i've decided that thursday will be library day.


Saturday

We had a bbq for my dad Birthday . It was last week but, he was out of town for a saftey show .

When he was on his trip he picked me up some awesome toe socks . If you don't know yet . I love socks the crazier the better. We had a lot of fun over there . I'm glad my dad is home. I missed him alot .
Friday
I can't forget this....my Grandpa was put in the hospital. He is o.k. now! He had surgery and had a pace maker put in. So i'm hoping everything goes good and he stays healthy. So any good thoughts and prayers sent this way would be awesome .



2 comments:

Angela said...

Glad that your grandpa is okay. I will keep your family in my thoughts.

Love the pages for the swap.

Cass said...

Will pray for good health for your grandpa.

Love the swaps. Very pretty!