Monday, September 8, 2008

enjoying the good weather




Weston is obsessed with basketball . He wants to play all day . Inside the house and out . Same with Aaron they are so much a like . It makes me crazy ! The weather here has been super nice and The kids outside playing . Arron was playing catch with Dawson yesterday and Dawson was facing the sun wearing Aaron's glasses . I love it ! Ashlynn has to get her pictures in to even if she is just hanging out .
So some thing going on are Dawson strated playing the Viola i havent' got pictures yet i know bad amber but , I'm hoping that he will stick to this . He has already picked up so much just after one class at school and i'm thinking for a christmas gift i can sign him up for some private lessons.
I have been reading the twilight series . yes i got sucked in and now i sucked Dawson into . The sad thing is he is probably on a higher level then me .
Weston has been doing great with school and making tons of friends where ever he goes .
I decided to keep Ashlynn home with me one more year before preschool . She is or course still my baby after all.
I defintaly will be having alot of scrap pages on the way . my ored of ove 600 photos are on my way to my house now . being shippe from snapfish and i took aton more over the last couple of weekends.
My grandpa is home doing great. my family is great . i'm super happy and having tons of fun day to day . not really doing anything special but enjoying my life !
Be on the look out for pages i'm definatly in the mood to scrap and thanks to everyone who reads my blog . I love all my online friends .

3 comments:

Colleen said...

What great pictures. Can't wait to see some of your pages when you get them scrapped.

Destiny said...

we should get together and scrapbook sometime! I just took 500 pictures in Yellowstone alone! I cant ever find the time to scrapbook on my own but maybe if I made it a date!

call me!
des

Sassy Pam said...

Great shots of the boys and your daughter.