Friday, October 10, 2008

kids costumes




So my kids got there costumes yesterday and they had to try them on as soon as we got home.
Of course ashlynn drew on her face. I was scrapbooking in the other room and when I came back in. That's what her face looked like she even drew on here feet.
today we played candyland . Ashlynn is obsessed with playing board games.
These are my witch letters i altered i had them done last week i really love how they turned out.
I used the my minds eye halloween line and some stickers from k and co from last year.
As you can see I have all my Halloween decorations out.
Bring on trick or treating i'm ready!!
I've been reading alot since the twilight series and open to any good book suggestions . I love romances , murder mystery and a good scarey gost story.
Have a good weekend everybody!

5 comments:

Jennie said...

great costumes! i love the witch blocks those are SO cute! tommy is counting down the days until he goes back to school so he can hang with weston!

Destiny said...

Your so cute! I seriously want to do some crafts with you..lets plan a day or something! the girl who cuts my hair is Lacy..966-0990. She is great! Barts cousin and she has a salon in her basement.. super cute! anyhow lets get togehter!

Angela said...

Amber those costumes are cute and I love the Witch sign.

Lan said...

Great layouts and altered witch! Your kids look ready for some spooky fun.

The Lewis Family said...

Hi. Just checked out your blog from my friend Adrea Munro's page and I love all your crafty ideas! Also, as far as a good book read anything by Jane Green is a good juicy romance!!!!