Wednesday, October 29, 2008

This is for April.........hola!!!!!!!!!!!












First of all i have to telll you all that my friend April is awesome!!! I'm glad I get to work with her every Tuesday . I have so much fun with her and can't wait to get to work. But, she is a total enabler . Yesterday she talked me into getting a scorepal ! Hopefully i'll get to play with it later today!! bff.. love ya April!!
Here are a few things that have been happening.
Ashlynn had her birthday party . she had so much fun she got a new baby doll and it is definatly a boy!
We went to witch's night out on saturday. AAron has totally found a new woman for him, I had to post it! It's so bad. lol!
Here is my card I made for the card swap next month at work. hope you like it April!
then last but not least i made this fold out frame for my mil for christmas . I hope she likes it!
I have been working on lots of projects . so i will try to keep updated !!



2 comments:

Ryan And Adrea. Taylor, Maddison, Skyler and Zoey (oh my!) said...

Love the new pics.. we also hit Garndner Village! lol

Angela said...

Great photos. :)
Love the card and the fold out frame.