Monday, November 24, 2008

one crazy week

Dawson will probably kill me. but I took this picture of him this morning . Yesterday i also made this cute card and finally finished my give thanks blocks . since thanksgiving is on thursday . these were a hot number over at my work . so i had to pick me up a set . The robot on this card is not a stamp .it's actually a font I downloaded . I have been in love with robots and owls . they are just too freaking cute.
Also to all you girls who went and seen twlight this weekend . i'm so jealous !! Hopefully i will get to go this weekend. but, i did see wallie and kong fu panda . I love wallie i need to re- watch kong fu panda i passed out towards the end.



Nov 23 We celebrated Weston's birthday . We had 2 cakes Weston wanted cheese cake . He actually wanted to eat the whole thing by his self. The funny part is i let him pick it out and he picked plain cheese cake. He got a lot of nice new cloths and some fun toys. thanks everyone .



Nov 22 Aaron gave the boys a haircut . Dawson hates it so he wouldn't let me get a full picture of his head . He looks so differnt with his head shaved . his eyes are so beautiful . I wish i had his lashes.
We decided to give Weston a mohak. It's short now but, i can't wait to see want it looks like when it get's long it totally fits his personality.

Nov 19
Was Weston's 6th birthday. We took him cupcakes to class . His class made him this awesome birthday card/ poster which is hanging in our kitchen window right now. He wanted one thing and one thing only the nerf long shot . It's a monster . Idon't know who like it more him or AAron!






1 comment:

Angela said...

These are great photos of the birthday boy. Cute card and those give thanks blocks are great.

I tagged you on my blog go check it out.