Monday, December 8, 2008

countdown to christmas

Dawn, kristy and me !!!!!!! thanksgiving Dawson frosting some cupcakes!
April made me this headband ! so cute ! she thinks it's
horrible but, i love it!


my mom made me this cute little guy !
clear blocks
Abc book for tycee
Christmas countdown tree.
Me and Kim Hughes

Weston is driving me crazy today . He stayed stayed home sick today and has been asking me all day to go to my mom and dads to play my dads psp . He played it once and now he wants to play it all the time.( It has the star wars game o on it! )
anyways i've been making tons of christmas gifts . I've done 12 of these glass blocks today ! Please no more vinyl! I hope everyine likes what i make them.
Another really cool thing is i met Kim Hughes . she is so nice she designs for cornish heritage farms stamps. check her stamps out ! They are so cute!








8 comments:

Barbara Ferguson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barbara Ferguson said...

AMBER! I love that acrylic block and tree! Oh heck, I think they're all terrific!! And tell April I think her headband is adorable. =)

Angela said...

Love the tree and that acrylic block. I am sure everyone will love there gifts. That headband is cute and so is that snowman.

Emilyt said...

REALLY cute ideas, TFS. And you are too cute for words!

Lan said...

Adorable xmas gifts!

Nicole Maki said...

Those gifts are terrific. The acrylics blocks are so cool and will go with all sorts of decor styles. And the countdown tree - AWESOME!

I can't believe you met Kim Hughes. You lucky girl.

Sassy Pam said...

Super cute countdown tree and the headband is adorable.

Kim Mraz said...

awww, super CUTE projects!! I wish I was half as photogenic as you. It was SO nice meeting you :)