Monday, January 19, 2009

the boys are back on track in the morning











So the boys will be back in school in the morning . i'm so excited for them to get out of the house and have some fun! today is a powerpuff marathon on cartoon network so that's what i've been doing today. I love my powerpuff girls. buttercup is the bomb!

I did some scrapping this weekend but i don't have any pics of them but i hope you like these.
I sure have been lucky to be around such cute kids and i finally seen twilight . I loved it ! I had my doubts about it . but , it was good to me ! so good i'm going to buy it and watch it everyday . seriously!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Great photos.
You and Chuck E. Cheese are too cute. LOL!!
You have won a blog award. Check out my blog for details.

Aphra Bolyer said...

Super cute photos! I love the clean lines of your blog. Your layouts ae wonderful. There's a little prize for you at my blog: aphradeedesigns.blogspot.com.

Lan said...

You look dashing next to Chuckie!