Thursday, January 29, 2009

check out this cute hat !!!!!!




My mom made Ashlynn this awesome hat and scarf . Isn't it the cutest . She said she is going to make one next. Ashlynn is already a scrapbooker check out this page she made . I think it's pretty good for a 4 year old. She loves scrapbooking .











Who has a bigger bum?
Ashlynn or Dawson? This is always the question of the day . Ashlynn thinks she is has the littlest bum of all 3 but, Weston has no bum at all.

Yesterday i finally played with my spellbinders and I am loving the look I am achieving with these baby's i have the circle set on it's way . So the i must work on getting the oval and the square i'm bidding on the heart scallops now . I got hooked up with the basic heart one yesterday as a bonus! ( someone forgot to send my e-bay package so they hooked me up with some good bonuses including this flower stamp on this card.)
I love e-bay!




1 comment:

Sassy Pam said...

Amber -- that hat is super cute! Kudos to your mom, I wish I was a knitter. Your daughter pg was great.