Friday, January 23, 2009

I got some layouts for ya!




Weston lost another tooth on the 21st he is looking so awesome . He is the only kid i know who has lost his bottom teeth before his top and now it is his 2 right side teeth . I hope he looses the other front one so he can have a big lisp.
So one of Aaron's friends from work let us borrow mario cart for the wii. It is so freaking fun. Weston is in love with it .


















Ashlynn and Weston have been being so mean to each other . Ashlynn is so mean and scratched up his back . He might be more protected if he would put some freaking cloths on . This kid is going to be a wrestler or something he loves just chillen in his underware . Today is short day for the boys . so I think i'm going to go hang out with my mom this afternoon. here's a little hi to all my friends at heartland paper i miss you so much !!!!! april call me!



No comments: